Want to send in your favorite recipe, handy tip, fun idea or photo to share with your fellow readers? We'd love to hear from you! Here's how to get involved:
- See the latest recipe requests from our editors at tasteofhome.com/submit, then share your recipes at tasteofhome.com/recipes/add.
- When submitting recipes, please be specific with directions, measurements and sizes of cans, packages and pans. Also, don't forget to share a few words about the recipe and yourself.
- For contests, you may enter more than one recipe. If duplicates are received, entries with the earliest postmark will be considered. Recipes that are not among the contest winners may be considered for future magazine issues, cookbooks, promotions or other publications. See additional rules for individual contests at tasteofhome.com/recipecontests.
- After you submit materials, please be patient. Due to the large volume, it can take our small staff several months to review materials. We may hold your material without informing you, but we will let you know if we publish something you have submitted. Materials that won't fit in any of our magazines may be considered for our websites, cookbooks, promotions and other publications.
- By submitting material for publication, you grant Taste of Home, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensees use of the material, including your name, hometown and state.
We reserve the right to modify, reproduce and distribute the material in any medium and in any manner or appropriate place. We test recipes submitted to us and reserve the right to alter them as needed. We may contact you via phone or email regarding your submission.
- Sending photos? Please make sure your photo is at least 300 DPI (dots per inch) and 175 KB in size.
Frequently Asked Questions
I realized that there was an error in a recipe that I have already submitted. How do I make a correction and re-submit the recipe?
It's easy. Just go to your recipe box and click "edit" next to the recipe to make your corrections. Once you save your changes, your recipe will be updated in our database.
How will I know if my recipe has won a contest or will be published in a magazine or cookbook?
If your recipe is selected as a contest winner or published in any one of our publications, you will be notified by email.
Can I submit more than one recipe to the same contest?
Yes, you can submit as many different recipes as you'd like.
If my recipe isn't published right away, how long do you hold recipes for future publications?
We keep recipes for several years to consider for publishing. We will contact you if we use your recipes in any of our publications.
Submit a recipe >
View all recipe contests >