To make these easy smoothies from Taste of Home Food Editor Pat Schmeling, just place the ingredients in a blender, process and enjoy!
- Fresh strawberries, bananas, peach slices and any flavor sorbet. If needed, thin with orange juice.
- Bananas, vanilla ice cream, vanilla extract, orange juice and milk.
- A mango, a papaya, fresh strawberries, orange juice and ice.
- Cantaloupe and watermelon chunks, strawberries, plain yogurt and ice.
- Kiwi slices, blueberries, strawberries, peach yogurt, ice cubes and apple juice.
- Frozen banana pieces, strawberries, blueberries, milk, vanilla extract, vanilla yogurt and ice.
More recipes for smoothies»