Taste of Home Holiday Giveaway
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to persons who are legal residents of, and living within, the 50 United States and District of Columbia, 18 years or older, as of the date of entry except officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household and of their immediate families, i.e., parents, step-parents, children, step-children, spouse, siblings, step-siblings and persons residing in the same household of such immediate family members) of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, suppliers, advertising/promotion/web design agencies, or representatives; and all other persons or entities associated with the development, administration, promotion, execution of, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes are ineligible to participate and/or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter Taste of Home's Holiday Giveaway (#531) ("Sweepstakes") between 11/16/09 at 12:00:01 A.M., Eastern Time ("ET") and 12/31/09 at 11:59:59 P.M., ET. ("Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, go to http://tasteofhome.com/holidaygiveaway and follow the instructions on the registration page and provide all of the required information, for a chance to win a KitchenAid® Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer. Limit: one entry per person per day throughout the Sweepstakes Period regardless of the email address you use; however, you may be eligible to receive up to fifteen (15) additional entries during the Sweepstakes Period as stated in Rule 3 below.
3. HOW TO RECEIVE ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: There are two ways that you can receive up to fifteen (15) additional entries into the Sweepstakes after you have entered the Sweepstakes according to the directions in paragraph 2 above: (A) TELL-A-FRIEND: You may follow the instructions to refer friends during the Sweepstakes Period with whom you have an existing relationship and who you think would be interested in receiving an email about participating in the Sweepstakes. For each friend you refer, up to a maximum of fifteen (15) who enters the Sweepstakes, you will receive an additional entry into the Sweepstakes provided the friend you have referred enters the Sweepstakes through the link provided in your email. After the first time you have entered the Sweepstakes, each day thereafter when you log-in to enter the Sweepstakes, you will be notified when you have received an additional "tell-a-friend" entry; or (B) MAIL-IN 3"x5" POSTAL CARD: You may also receive an additional entry into the Sweepstakes each time that you legibly hand-print your name, complete street address and email address on a properly stamped 3"x 5" postal card and mail it to: Taste of Home's Holiday Giveaway (#531), 5400 South 60th Street, Greendale, WI 53129. Limit: You may submit up to fifteen (15) mail-in entries. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by 12/19/09 and received by 12/31/09. Limit: You are limited to receiving a maximum of fifteen (15) additional entries into the Sweepstakes, throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of whether you choose to receive additional entries via TELL-A-FRIEND and/or MAIL-IN ENTRIES.
4. RANDOM DRAWING & ODDS OF WINNING: On or about 1/4/10, a random drawing will be conducted by Taste of Home to select the names of fourteen (14) potential Winners from among all of the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The potential Winners will be notified by email and/or postal mail on or about 1/8/10. The decision of Taste of Home shall be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are 1 in 100,000.
5. GRAND PRIZE (14) AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):Each Winner will receive a Grand Prize ("Prize") consisting of a KitchenAid® Artisan Series Tilt-Head Stand Mixer. ARV: $349.99. Total ARV of all Prizes: $4,899.86. All costs and expenses associated with the Prize not specifically included herein are solely each Winner's responsibility. All federal, state and local sales and use taxes are also solely the responsibility of the Winner. Reiman Media Group, Inc. ("Sponsor") is not responsible if it is unable to reasonably contact potential Winners or for undeliverable Prizes. In the event that a potential Winner cannot be reasonably contacted or the Prize is undeliverable, the potential Winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate potential Winner may be selected. Prizes are not redeemable for cash; nor are they transferable or substitutable except that Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, substitute a Prize with one of equal or greater value. Limit: Only one (1) Prize per person or household.
6. RELEASE: By acceptance of a Prize, a Winner releases and agrees to indemnify the officers, directors and employees of Sponsor from and against any and all liability and claims or causes of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property with respect to all aspects of this Sweepstakes, arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes or Prize related activity whether sponsored by Sponsor or third parties, or the acceptance, possession, enjoyment, or use/misuse of the Prize or any component of the Prize.
9. GENERAL: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which, are final and binding in all matters and all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is void in all jurisdictions other than those stated above and wherever else prohibited by law. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes Winner's consent to the use of his/her name, biographical information, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes as determined by Sponsor without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action and all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys' fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, mutilated, unintelligible, undelivered, misdelivered or postage due mail.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked to: Taste of Home Holiday Giveaway (#531) Winners List, 5400 South 60th Street, Greendale, WI 53129.
SPONSOR: Reiman Media Group, Inc., 5400 S 60th St, Greendale, WI, 53129-1404.
KitchenAid® is a registered trademark of KitchenAid® USA.
The above Official Rules may not be reproduced or reprinted in part or in their entirety without the express prior written permission of Reiman Media Group, Inc.
2009 Reiman Media Group, Inc.
|Prize||Retail Value||Number of Prizes||Odds||Final Closing Date|
|Taste of Home's Holiday Giveaway||$4,899.86||14||1 in
You Have Not Yet Won.
No one will know who the winner is until after the sweepstakes ends. Final Closing Date is the last date entries are accepted. Your entry deadline may vary, see Official Rules for details.
Entry Is Free.
You don't have to buy anything to enter. Just fill out the Entry Form as directed. You will be entered for each prize offered in this sweepstakes.
Buying Won't Help You Win.
Your chances of winning without a purchase are just as good as the chances of someone who buys something.