Taste of Home & Ziploc's Back "In" School Sweepstakes Rules
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to persons who are legal residents of, and living within, any of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, 18 years or older, as of the date of entry except officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household and of their immediate families, i.e., parents, step-parents, children, step-children, spouse, siblings, step-siblings and persons residing in the same household of such immediate family members) of Reiman Media Group, Inc. and S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. (each, a "Sponsor" and together, the "Sponsors"), their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, suppliers, advertising/promotion/web design agencies, or representatives; and all other persons or entities associated with the development, administration, promotion, execution of, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes are ineligible to participate and/or win
2. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter Taste of Home & Ziploc's Back "in" School Sweepstakes (#650) ("Sweepstakes") between 9/1/11 at 12:00:01 A.M., Eastern Time ("ET") and 09/30/11 at 11:59:59 P.M., ET. ("Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, go to http://tasteofhome.com/backinschoolsweepstakes and follow the instructions on the registration page and provide all of the required information. Limit: one entry per person per day throughout the Sweepstakes Period regardless of the email address used.
3. RANDOM DRAWING & ODDS OF WINNING: On or about 10/7/11, a random drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency to select the name of one (1) Grand Prize Winner, from among all of the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Approximate numerical odds of winning are 1 in 50,000, but the exact odds will depend on the number of eligible entries received. The selected Winner will be notified by email and/or postal mail within 14 days of the drawing. The decision of the independent judging agency shall be final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): One (1) Grand Prize Winner will win a trip for two to the Taste of Home headquarters in Greendale, WI, the opportunity to tour the Taste of Home test kitchens, a collection of Taste of Home products for winner and guest (ARV $250 per person), and a collection of Ziploc products for winner and guest (ARV $50 per person). Total ARV of Grand Prize: $5,950. The Winner's trip will consist of a 3-day, 2-night trip to Milwaukee, WI. The trip includes round-trip economy class airfare for the Winner and guest from an airport closest to Winner's home to the Milwaukee airport and hotel accommodations for 2 nights in one standard double occupancy room at a hotel of Taste of Home's choosing. Winner is responsible for transportation to and from airport of original departure. Transportation and meals will be provided while in Milwaukee.
All costs and expenses associated with the Prizes not specifically included herein are solely the Winner's responsibility. All federal, state and local sales and use taxes are also solely the responsibility of the Winner, as well as travel risks, insurance, loss or damage due to prize acceptance or use. Neither the Sponsors nor their affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the Winner's acceptance or use of the prize. Winner and guest may wish to obtain travel insurance (or other forms of insurance) at their own expense and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsors have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner and guest must possess valid travel documents in order to travel. Should the Winner elect to not take a guest, or such guest is unable to accompany Winner on same itinerary, Winner shall forfeit that portion of the Grand Prize and the difference between the actual value of the Grand Prize and the stated ARV will not be awarded. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsors. All expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of Winner and his/her guest. All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded.
Sponsors are not responsible if they are unable to reasonably contact selected Winners or for undeliverable Prizes. In the event that a selected Winner cannot be reasonably contacted or the Prize is undeliverable, the selected Winner will forfeit the Prize and an alternate Winner may be selected. Prizes are not redeemable for cash; nor are they transferable or substitutable except that Sponsors may, in their sole discretion, substitute a Prize with one of equal or greater value. Limit: One (1) Prize per person. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of entries are received.
5. RELEASE: By accepting any prize, the Winner releases and agrees to indemnify the officers, directors and employees of the Sponsors from and against any and all liability and claims or causes of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property with respect to all aspects of this Sweepstakes, arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes or Prize related activity whether sponsored by Sponsor or third parties, or the acceptance, possession, enjoyment, or use/misuse of the Prize or any component of the Prize.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/ INTERNET: Sponsors are not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions or jumbled, scrambled or misdirected entries or transmissions, or for phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties or for other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic or for any damage to any person's computer related to participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for illegible, unintelligible, late, non-received, lost or stolen entries or incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human errors which may occur in the processing of any entries in this Sweepstakes. Any entrant who attempts to participate with multiple email addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or to interfere with the proper operation of this Sweepstakes, will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, as solely determined by the Sponsors, will be disqualified and may be subject to prosecution. If in the judgment of the Sponsors, the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsors, which corrupts the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to discontinue, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and proceed in a manner they deem to be fair and reasonable, including selecting a winner(s) from among eligible entries received prior to said discontinuation, suspension or termination. Any personally identifiable information collected during an entrant's participation in this Sweepstakes will be collected by Sponsorsand used by Sponsors and their respective agents solely for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes as described in these Official Rules or as stated in Sponsor's Privacy Policies at http://www.tasteofhome.com/help/info--privacy-policy and http://www.scjohnson.com/en/privacy.aspx. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON(S) FROM ENTRY. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a potential Winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. SPONSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS THE PRIZES OR ANY COMPONENT OF THE PRIZES. AS SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, YOU WOULD HAVE TO CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. General: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors, which are final and binding in all matters and all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is void in all jurisdictions other than those stated above and wherever else prohibited by law. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes Winner's consent to the use of his/her name, biographical information, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes as determined by Sponsors without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action and all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual incurred out-of-pocket expenses (excluding attorneys' fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Sponsors are not responsible for any lost, late, mutilated, unintelligible, undelivered, misdelivered or postage due mail.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked to: Taste of Home & Ziploc's Back "In" School Sweepstakes (#650) Winners List, PO Box 50005, Prescott, Arizona 86301-5005
SPONSORS: Reiman Media Group, Inc., 5400 S 60th St, Greendale, WI, 53129-1404 and S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc., 1525 Howe Street, Racine, WI 53403.
Ziploc® is a registered trademark of S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
The above Official Rules may not be reproduced or reprinted in part or in their entirety without the express prior written permission of Reiman Media Group, Inc.
2011 Reiman Media Group, Inc.
You Have Not Yet Won.
All Entries Have The Same Chance Of Winning.
No one will know who the winner is until after the sweepstakes ends.
Final Closing Date is the last date entries are accepted. Your entry deadline may vary, see Official Rules for details.
Entry Is Free.
You don't have to buy anything to enter. Just fill out the Entry Form as directed. You will be entered for each prize offered in this sweepstakes.
Buying Won't Help You Win.
Your chances of winning without a purchase are just as good as the chances of someone who buys something.