Vegetable-Stuffed Baked Onions
It's entirely possible that there is no better smell than sauteing garlic and onion. We want to know
what you make with this savory pair—from appetizers and meats to breads and breakfast.
So send us your best recipes containing a generous helping of garlic and/or onions and you could win
$500 for 1st place, $300 for 2nd or $150 for 3rd. Nine runners-up will receive the latest Contest winning
Annual Recipes cookbook.
We're looking for:
- Mouthwatering main dishes—roasts, baked chicken, fish or pork, pizza, casseroles, omelets and
- Irresistible appetizers—pinwheels, stuffed tomatoes, garlic or onion dip
- Sauces—including pasta sauce and pesto
- Savory quick breads, rolls and muffins
- Soups—thick and chunky or a simple broth
- Sides—garlic potatoes, onion rings, stuffed onions and more
Winners will be announced in the Feb/March 2011 issue of Taste of Home.
You Could Win Cash!
Each of the 12 winners in the Taste of Home "Garlic & Onions" contest receives a wonderful prize:
- 1st Place: $500
- 2nd Place: $300
- 3rd Place: $150
- 9 Runners-Up: Contest Winning Annual Recipes cookbook
You may enter more than one recipe. If you email or mail your recipe, be sure to print the name of the contest as well as your full name, street address and phone number, including area code, with each entry. Be specific with measurements, directions and the size of cans, packages and pans so others can successfully make your recipe. Include a few words about the origin of your recipe. Share any compliments it's received, plus any variations you recommend. If any duplicates are received, the entries with the earliest postmarks will be considered.
Email recipe to:
and type "Garlic & Onions" in the subject line
Mail recipe to:
"Garlic & Onions"
Diane Werner, Food Director
5400 S. 60th Street
Greendale, WI 53129