Food Find Rules and Guidelines
Food Find Contest Rules and Guidelines
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. PURCHASING WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. Eligibility: This Contest is sponsored by The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. Contest is open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Reader's Digest Association, or its affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to enter the Contest or to participate in the voting process. Contest is governed by the laws of the USA. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. To Enter: The Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. on May 4, 2009, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on May 31, 2009. To enter visit wwww.tasteofhome.com, and follow the instructions. You will be instructed to search for the hide and seek illustration hidden within the Taste of Home website. Once you find the illustration, you will be instructed to click on the illustration to register for the random drawing. Or, you can simply enter by U.S. mail by legibly writing your name and address on a "3x5" card postmarked by the Closing Date to Taste of Home.com Hidden Object, attn: Sarah James, Reader's Digest. 5400 South 60th St. Greendale, Wisconsin 53129. All entries become the property of Reader's Digest. We reserve the right to use your entry in all print and electronic media, and to edit it for brevity and clarity.
4. Prize: This month's prize is a Swirl Pitcher. Orange juice, sangria, even Margaritas, seem somehow imbued with subtle Italian charm when served from our sparkling glass pitcher. A dainty design of swoops and swirls serves to heighten the celebratory spirit! Dishwasher safe. 80 ounce capacity. This beautiful pitcher has a retail value (ARV) of $29.96. The prize is not transferable cannot be assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor. All taxes, if any are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner. Neither the sponsor nor its affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the Winner's acceptance or use of the prize.
5. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about June 1 , 2009 by Taste Of Home Editors, whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Approximate odds of winning are 1 in 50,000. Winner will be notified by mail (and those with known email addresses may be notified by email as well) within 30 days of the drawing and may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release and Payment Authorization within 30 days of prize notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entry and/or acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner's name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
5. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. Sponsor, is not liable for, late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, garbled or jumbled, stolen, postage due mail or illegible entries or for printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor is not liable for any technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the sweepstakes at any time for any reason. In such circumstances prizes will be awarded based on entries received to date of termination. All prizes will be awarded.
6. Winner List/Consumer Information: If you wish to receive a list of prize winners, have any questions about the Contest, or you do not want to receive future sweepstakes or skill contest mailings from ABC, specify your request and write to: Taste of Home.com Hidden Object, attn: Sarah James, Reader's Digest. 5400 South 60th St. Greendale, Wisconsin 53129