Cooks Who Care Trivia Challenge Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE, ONLINE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN ENTRY'S CHANCE OF WINNING
THE Cooks Who Care Trivia Challenge Sweepstakes is sponsored by Reiman Media Group ("Sponsors"). Sweepstakes begins November 11, 2009 and ends November 13, 2009
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to all Facebook members who are legal residents age 18 and older of the United States, its territories and possessions. Employees and members of the immediate families of employees of Reiman or its affiliated or subsidiary companies, judging agents and promotion partners are not eligible. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the U.S.A. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Contest begins at 9:00 a.m., Nov. 11, 2009, and Ends at 11:59 a.m. on 11/13/2009. All times noted are Central Time. To enter, visit your facebook home page, and you will see a status update with the trivia question. Answer the question by emailing your name and address to email@example.com. A winner will be randomly selected from a pool of readers who have emailed their answer (right or wrong) along with the tasteofhome.com URL where they found the answer.
Tasteofhome.com is the official timekeeper for this contest. Judges determinations are final. There will be one winner. The winning response will be posted on Tasteofhome.com. Tasteofhome.com will contact the Winner via reply firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 p.m. Monday November 16, 2009
All entries become the property of Taste of Home. There is a limit of one entry per person. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be included and later entries will be disqualified. Each entry has an equal chance to win. Any dispute regarding submission of online entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organizations (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
By entering this contest you give us permission to use your entry in all print and electronic media, and to edit it for brevity and clarity.
3. PRIZE(s): The winner will receive one (1) Circulon Contempo collection of hard anodized nonstick cookware, a $200 value. The prize is not transferable cannot be assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value in the event that the stated prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor.. All taxes, if any are the sole responsibility of the winner. Neither the sponsor nor its affiliates or subsidiaries will be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner's acceptance or use of the prize. All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. The winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, and a media use release within two (2) weeks from the date of the notification letter or an alternate finalist may be selected.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about November 16, 2009 by a Reiman employee whose decisions are final in all respects. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Approximate odds of winning are 1 in 13,500. Winners will be notified by mail within four (4) weeks of the closing date of November 13, 2009. By entering this sweepstakes you agree to the use of your name and likeness and entry for promotional purposes (except where prohibited by law).
5. CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these complete Official Rules. Sponsor, is not liable for, late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, garbled or jumbled, stolen, postage due mail or illegible entries or for printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor is not liable for any technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Sweepstakes. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the sweepstakes at any time for any reason. In such circumstances prizes will be awarded based on entries received to date of termination. All prizes will be awarded.
6. CONSUMER INFORMATION: If you wish to receive a list of prize winners, or have any questions about the trivia Challenge specify your request and write to: Tell Us on Facebook.com Contest, Taste of Home.com, 5400 South 60th Street, Greendale, WI, 53129.