Black & White Cereal Treats
Whip up super-fast!
“At seven years old, my daughter asked to make a sweet treat for her school bake sale that everyone would rave about for years to come. While making Rice Krispies Treats, she had the brilliant idea of adding Oreo cookies to the mix.”
Tammy Phoenix, Ava, Illinois
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 8 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 2-1/2 cups chopped double-stuffed Oreo cookies (about 16), divided
- 1-1/3 cups white baking chips, melted
- In a Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal and 2 cups Oreos. Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Spread melted baking chips over top; sprinkle with remaining Oreos, pressing gently to adhere. Cool to room temperature. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Yield: 2 dozen
Prep: 10 min. Cook: 10 min + cooling.
This recipe is featured in
Easy Weeknight Dinners
Discover 300+ quick-and-easy recipes for fuss-free meals—a new dish for every weeknight of the year. Most prep in 15 minutes or less!
Accept your FREE PREVIEW!