Greek Pasta Salad
Ready in just 20 mins!
“My mother-in-law gave me this great recipe, and I have made it many times. I've taken it to church picnics and potlucks, and someone always asks for the recipe."
Laura Freeman, Ruffin, North Carolina
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a serving bowl, combine the pasta, turkey, olives, peppers and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe is featured in
Taste of Home Most Requested Recipes 2014
Discover 400+ favorite recipes & tips readers can’t stop talking about—all in one beautiful collection. Every dish is sure to be a hit with your family!
Accept your FREE PREVIEW!