Mexican Chicken Chili
Slow Cooker Sensation!
“Corn and black beans give this satisfying chili Mexican flair the whole family will love. Adjust the cayenne if you have small children or are looking for a little less zip”
Stephanie Rabbitt-Schappacher, West Chester, Ohio
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe is featured in
Taste of Home Most Requested Recipes 2014
Discover 400+ favorite recipes & tips readers can’t stop talking about—all in one beautiful collection. Every dish is sure to be a hit with your family!
Accept your FREE PREVIEW!