Thai Chicken Pizza
Ready-to-serve in just
“This is a great way to use up leftover grilled or baked chicken. And it’s a breeze to vary based on everyone’s tastes."
—Cheryl Taylor, Ortonville, Michigan
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon Daily Chef 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 4 ounces ready-to-serve roasted chicken breast strips
- 2 to 3 large fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Thai peanut sauce, divided
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh snow peas, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned carrot
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan; brush with oil. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, mushrooms and 1/4 cup peanut sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Layer with the red onion, snow peas, red pepper and carrot. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with green onions and peanuts. Drizzle with remaining peanut sauce.
- Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 slices.
This recipe is featured in
Taste of Home Everyday Chicken
You’ll get 200+ winner chicken dinner recipes & tips easy enough for everyday meals—even on busy weeknights!
Accept your FREE PREVIEW!