Cran-Apple Turkey Skillet
- 6 Servings
- Prep/Total: 20 min.
“This quick and easy skillet meal has such wide appeal that it will become one of your favorite go-to recipes."
—Lisa R., Kansas City, MO
- 2 medium apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup apple cider or unsweetened apple juice
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix
- In a large skillet, combine the apples, apple cider, broth, cranberries and nutmeg. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in turkey and stuffing mix. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Just 389 calories per serving!
This recipe is featured in
30-Minute Healthy Cooking
You’ll get 308 light and family-pleasing recipes, all with complete Nutrition Facts and prep times—all table-ready in 30 minutes or less!
Accept your FREE PREVIEW!