- 36 Servings
- Prep: 30 min.
- Bake: 30 min. + cooling
“Brownies are my grandson Noah's favorite, so we always make some when he comes to visit. These ooey-gooey brownies are a definite crowd-pleaser.”
—Barbara B., Muncy, Pennsylvania
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions. Spread 2 cups into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Spread evenly over brownie batter. Top with remaining brownie batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (brownies may appear moist). Cool completely on a wire rack. Spread frosting over brownies. Yield: 3 dozen.
This recipe is featured in
You’ll get 383 melt-in-your mouth sweet treats, plus dozens of helpful baking tips!
Accept your FREE PREVIEW!