Game-Night Nacho Pizza
- 6 Servings
- Prep/Total: 20 min.
“Some like it hot with jalapenos; others like it cool with a dollop of sour cream. But one thing's for sure: This is 'nacho' ordinary pizza night. ”
—Jamie J., Madison, Georgia
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno slices
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and salsa, optional
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan. Brush with oil. Spread beans over crust. Top with beef, tomatoes, jalapenos and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired.
This recipe is featured in:
Country Cooking 2013
You'll get 350+ down-home, family-favorite recipes and tips, all from real home cooks just like you!
Accept your FREE PREVIEW!