Mexican Fiesta Steak Stir-Fry
- 4 Servings
- Prep/Total Time: 30 minutes
"The best part of throwing a weeknight party is being able to enjoy time with family. With this flavorful stir-fry on the menu, you'll be out of the kitchen with time to spare!"
—Patricia S., Galloway, New Jersey
- 1 pound boneless beef top loin steak, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen pepper strips, thawed
- 1-1/3 cups chopped sweet onion
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry beef and garlic in oil until meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Add peppers and onion to pan; stir-fry until tender. Stir in the tomatoes, chilies, salt, oregano, pepper and beef; heat through. Serve with rice. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe is featured in: Quick Cooking Annual Recipes 2013
You’ll get 600+ family-friendly recipes and tips for delicious meals in a flash!
Accept your FREE PREVIEW!