Lemon Burst Tartlets Recipe
- 30 servings
- Prep/Total: 20 min.
“You'll love the taste of lemon and raspberry in these quick and easy bites. They're perfect for a party or as a simple dessert.”
—Pam Javor, North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 to 6 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 2/3 cup raspberry cake and pastry filling
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 30 fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon curd, whipped topping and food coloring if desired until smooth. Spoon 1 teaspoon raspberry filling into each tart shell. Pipe or spoon lemon mixture over filling. Garnish each with a raspberry. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Solo brand cake and pastry filling. Look for it in the baking aisle.
This recipe is featured in:
Taste of Home 30-Minute Healthy Cooking.
You’ll get 350+ delicious, nutritious and FAST recipes your whole gang will love!
Accept your FREE PREVIEW of
Taste of Home 30-Minute Healthy Cooking