Apple-Berry Crumb Pie
- 8 Servings
- Prep Time: 20 min.
- Bake Time: 40 min. + cooling
“This delectable pie saves time and effort because you don't have to roll out a crust or cut up any apples!”
—Laurie J., Portage, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and butter; set aside 3/4 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 13-17 minutes or until lightly browned.
In another bowl, combine the pie filling, cranberries, lemon juice and cinnamon. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe is featured in:
Taste of Home Best Holiday Recipes 2012
You'll get 235 treasured family recipes for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day—all from real home cooks just like you!
Get your copy of Taste of Home Best Holiday Recipes 2012 today!