Banana Split Icebox Cake
- 10 Servings
- Prep: 30 min. + chilling
“Salute Ohio's annual banana split festival with an easy version that turns graham crackers and toppings into icebox cake.”
—Shelly F., Bangor, Maine
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 24 whole graham crackers
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Toppings: chocolate syrup, halved fresh strawberries and additional banana slices
- In a large bowl, mix whipped topping, sour cream and vanilla pudding mix until blended; fold in pineapple. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill with pudding mixture.
- On a flat serving plate, arrange four whole graham crackers in a rectangle. Pipe about 1 cup vanilla pudding mixture over the graham crackers; top with about 1/4 cup banana slices. Repeat the layers five times. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, top with the chocolate syrup, strawberries and banana slices.
This recipe is featured in:
2013 Taste of Home Annual Recipes
You’ll get 500+ appetizers, main dishes, soups, sides, desserts and more—a full-year of mouthwatering, family-favorite recipes!
Accept your FREE PREVIEW of
2013 Taste of Home