Budget Recipes Using Leftover Bread
Who knew leftovers could taste—and look—this good!
As seen on Good Morning America! Watch Editor-in-Chief Catherine Cassidy discuss these budget-friendly meals. »
Why Taste of Home for
- Taste of Home is a magazine full of real recipes from real people. These recipes use "everyday" or common ingredients that are readily available.
- Most of the recipes don't use many convenience products, which makes them less costly. At the same time, our recipes are quick and friendly and may use canned chicken broth rather than home made stock, or an angel food cake mix to make a fancier dessert, to save you time and effort.
- Recipes feature several seasonal ingredients that allow you to take advantage of "on sale" grocery items.
- Taste of Home recipes don't require unique gadgets or pans to prepare. They are created using everyday household appliances and dishware.
Budget Living Articles
- Budget Living
- Tips for Grocery Shopping
- Keeping a Stocked Pantry
- Gas Saving Tips
- Fabulous Staycations
Penny pinchers unite! Share your best hints and tips for stretching a dollar…and your favorite frugal recipes for those days just before payday when the pantry is as empty as your wallet. Hear what our Budget Living Community has to say!
Check out these budget-friendly videos for menu-saver ideas!
Save time and money planning meals for your family with the Taste of Home Menu$aver newsletter. This FREE, weekly e-mail is filled with practical tips, simple recipes and money-saving coupons to help make your life easier. Sign up now!
Our best-selling cookbook is now bigger and better than ever. This revised 2nd edition features 409 new recipes for over 1,375 total. Along with main dishes, you'll get hundreds of desserts, sides, appetizers, salads and more. This sturdy hardcover, 5-ring binder book has 738 pages with more than 1,300 full-color photos. Check it out!