Zucchini with Pecans
This vegetable dish recipe was in my grandmother's collection. At first, I only cooked it on Sundays or special occasions. But my family enjoyed it so much, I make it all the time now.
-Wanda Penton, Amite, Louisiana
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups julienned zucchini
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- In a skillet, saute zucchini in oil for 5 minutes or until
- crisp-tender. Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper and pecans. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 85 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 229 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.