This easy egg dish dish is too pretty and tasty to serve just for breakfast. It's great any time of day.Mildred Fox, Fostoria, Ohio
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 cups diced zucchini
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a 9-in. microwave-safe pie plate, combine the zucchini and onion.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cheese, ham, salt and pepper. Carefully
- pour over zucchini mixture. Microwave at 70% power for 8-9 minutes
- or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 176 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 176 mg cholesterol, 762 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.