- garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the tomato sauce, tomatoes,
- chili powder, sugar, marjoram, basil, cumin, salt, cayenne and bay
- leaf. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 30-35
- minutes or until slightly thickened. Discard bay leaf.
- Place 1/3 cup zucchini down the center of each tortilla; top with 2
- tablespoons cheese and 1 tablespoon olives. Roll up and place seam
- side down in two 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes coated with cooking
- spray. Pour sauce over the top; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated
- through. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with sour cream if desired.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 enchiladas (calculated without sour cream) equals 326 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 846 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 medium-fat meat, 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.