Zucchini Apple Salad
Pull out a beautiful glass bowl for presenting this salad of red applies and fresh, green zucchini. Everyone will enjoy its cool crunch, and you’ll like how quickly it comes together. —Lois Frazee, Gardnerville, Nevada
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 medium red apples, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, zucchini and walnuts. Add salad
- dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2/3 cup (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) equals 114 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 383 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.