Zippy Tomato Juice
A few ingredients make this spicy beverage ideal for a brunch. You could also serve it with celery sticks to use as stirrers.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) V8 juice or tomato juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce, optional
- In a small pitcher, combine all the ingredients. Serve over ice if
- desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Spicy Spiked Tomato Juice: Add 1/4 cup vodka to the juice mixture.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 40 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 644 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.