Zippy Sausage Spread
"I always keep the ingredients for this zesty appetizer on hand," writes Bridget Miller from Colorado Springs, Colorado. "It's quick, hearty and delicious. I serve it from my slow cooker so it stays warm during parties."
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound bulk Johnsonville® Ground Sausage
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- Assorted crackers
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer
- pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes and cream cheese; cook until
- cheese is melted. Serve warm with crackers. Store leftovers in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 66 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.