Zippy BLT Wraps
I love BLTs and whole wheat wraps, so I came up with this version to enjoy both. Salsa, avocado and garlic powder give them great kick! —Trisha Thielen, Aberdeen, South Dakota
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 12 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 medium ripe California Avocado, peeled and sliced
- Spread mayonnaise and salsa down the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Layer with bacon
- strips, lettuce, tomato and avocado; roll up tightly. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 366 calories, 23 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 692 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein.