- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Grill burgers, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or
- until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- Toast buns on for 1 minute or until lightly browned. Serve burgers on
- buns with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 burger equals 335 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 669 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.