Zesty Smoked Links
These flavorful sausages prepared in a slow-cooker are great when entertaining. Men in the family can't resist these basic but good snacks.
32 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 35 min.
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 packages (1 pound each) miniature smoked sausage links and/or hot dogs
- In a large skillet, combine the chili sauce, jelly and lemon juice;
- cook over medium-low heat until jelly is melted. Stir in sausages.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 30 minutes or until heated through,
- stirring occasionally. Serve immediately or keep warm in a 1-1/2
- qt.slow cooker. Yield: about 32 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 79 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.