Zesty Marinated Shrimp
These easy shrimp look impressive on a buffet table and taste even better! The zesty sauce has a wonderful spicy citrus flavor. I especially like this recipe because I can prepare it ahead of time. —Mary Jane Guest, Alamosa, Colorado
12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 12 lemon slices
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, combine first eight ingredients. Stir in shrimp.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, stirring occasionally. Drain before
- serving. Yield: 12 servings.