Zesty Grilled Ham
This is my children's first choice of ham dishes. The mixture of sweet and tangy flavors is mouthwatering on a grilled piece of ham. Even the small ones eat adult-sized portions, so be sure to make plenty. Mary Ann Lien, Tyler, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 fully cooked ham steak (1 to 1-1/2 pounds and 1 inch thick)
- In a small saucepan, bring brown sugar, horseradish and lemon juice
- to a boil. Brush over both sides of ham.
- Grill over medium-hot heat for 10-12 minutes on each side or until
- heated through and well glazed. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 404 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,534 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.