Zesty French Dressing
"The ingredients in this special French dressing are ones you likely have on hand," assures LaVonne Hegland of St. Michael, Minnesota. "Whip up a batch whenever you need it."
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- In a blender or food processor, process all ingredients until smooth
- and thickened. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Shake well
- before serving. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 146 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 337 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.