Zesty Crouton Salad
“It takes no time at all to prepare the few ingredients for this recipe. And everyone loves the resulting combination of tastes and textures. This salad pairs well with everything from grilled entrees to pasta!”
Valerie Smith - Aston, Pennsylvania
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups salad croutons
- 4 pieces string cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 158 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 346 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.