Two days before your party, bake the wontons; store in an airtight container at room temperature. Prepare the filling; cover and chill. Fill the shells just before serving.Carol Moth, Windsor, Colorado
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons green curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Cut wonton wrappers into quarters; press into greased miniature
- muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, chutney, peanut butter, lime
- juice, curry paste and salt. Fold in chicken.
- Just before serving, place rounded teaspoonfuls of filling onto
- wontons. Sprinkle with onions. Yield: 4 dozen.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was tested with Thai Kitchen green curry paste. Look for it in the Asian food aisle of your grocery store.
Nutrition Facts: 1 appetizer equals 31 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium,