Witch's Hat Soup
Get into the Halloween theme with this cute soup created by our Test Kitchen. With a mix of vegetables, beans and seasonings, it's a thick and hearty broth with a kick of spice that heats up Halloween menus.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Spritz tortillas with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon taco
- seasoning. With a 2-1/2-in. round cookie cutter, cut out four
- circles from each tortilla (discard scraps). Cut a slit into the
- center of eight circles; shape each into a cone and secure with
- Place circles and cones on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at
- 400° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, vegetables,