Witch's Cauldron Tortellini
This is an easy salad to make for your gathering—orange peppers certainly add a Halloween flair. For a fun presenatation, use a plastic cauldron for serving. You can also make this into appetizers by cutting the orange pepper into 1-inch cubes and threading the peppers and the other ingredients onto skewers.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese (1-inch balls), drained
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a
- large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain tortellini; add to cheese mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm
- or refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 258 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 440 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.