- yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Place orange cream in a serving bowl. Place in the center of a 13-in.
- serving platter. Line platter with romaine leaves; tear remaining
- romaine and place over leaves. Top with grapefruit and orange
- sections. Sprinkle pears and avocado with lemon juice; arrange over
- fruit. Garnish with walnuts. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 223 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.