- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add flour
- and beat well. Add eggs, beat on low just until combined. Add eggnog
- and vanilla; beat just until blended. Pour two-thirds of the filling
- over crust. Top with half of the cranberry mixture (cover and
- refrigerate remaining cranberry mixture). Carefully spoon remaining
- filling on top. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Spoon remaining cranberry mixture over
- cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 345 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.