Wild Rice and Turkey Salad
Ginny Schneider of Muenster, Texas serves this tasty main-dish salad for a colorful change of pace. "Spinach and wild rice provide the refreshing difference," she remarks. "Plus it's a great way to use leftover turkey."
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add dressing
- just before serving; toss to coat. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One 1-cup serving (prepared with fat-free dressing) equals 157 calories, 71 mg sodium, 10 mg cholesterol, 21 gm carbohydrate, 14 gm protein, 2 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 meat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.