- Bake roast, uncovered, at 350° for 2 hours. Carefully remove
- string. Place bacon strips over top. Bake 30-45 minutes longer or
- until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Cover and bake reserved stuffing for 30 minutes or until heated
- through. Let roast stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8-10
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 pound) equals 381 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 443 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer