- and hazelnuts. In a small bowl, combine the egg, cider, pepper and
- salt. Add to stuffing mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 6 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 159 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.