- oregano, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook and stir over low
- heat until blended.
- Gradually add cheddar and Gouda cheeses, stirring until cheese is
- melted; remove from heat. Combine cottage cheese and egg; set aside.
- Layer half of the lasagna noodles in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Top with half of the meat sauce, half of the cottage cheese
- mixture and half of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers with
- remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 375°, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes. Sprinkle with
- parsley. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 14-16
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 329 calories, 19 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 526 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.