- Spread between and over strawberries. Cover and chill for 3 hours or
- Carefully run a knife around sides of pan to loosen. Remove sides.
- Arrange four 1-1/2-in.-wide strips of waxed paper over top; sprinkle
- cocoa between strips. Remove waxed paper. Place halved strawberries
- between cocoa rows. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 321 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.