White Chocolate-Strawberry Tiramisu
This decadent dessert is a twist on traditional Italian tiramisu. My family loves the unusual addition of white chocolate and fresh strawberries.—Anna Ginsberg, Austin, Texas
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Mascarpone cheese
- 9 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form; set aside. In
- another large bowl, beat cheeses until light and fluffy. Beat in the
- chocolate, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Fold in 2 cups
- whipped cream.
- Brush half of the ladyfingers with half of the orange juice; arrange
- in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Spread with 2 cups cream cheese mixture;
- top with 2 cups of berries. Brush remaining ladyfingers with
- remaining orange juice; arrange over berries.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining cream cheese mixture and
- confectioners' sugar; fold in remaining whipped cream. Spread over