- square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Place in a large baking pan;
- add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 80-85 minutes or until center is just set. Cool
- on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of
- pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 403 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.