- wire racks to cool.
- For frosting, combine brown sugar and butter in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; cook over medium heat for 1 minute or until
- slightly thickened. Cool for 10 minutes. Add milk; beat until
- smooth. Beat in enough confectioners' sugar to reach desired
- consistency. Spread over cooled cookies. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 275 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.