White Chocolate Pretzel Snack
I make these sweet crunchy treats often during holidays. They're nice to have on hand to serve or to take as a hostess gift. This is extremely easy to make, and my children love to help. Estelle Cummings
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels, peanuts and cereal. In a
- microwave, melt chocolate and shortening, stir until smooth.
- Pour over pretzel mixture; toss to coat evenly. Drop by heaping
- tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; cool. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 63 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.