- Grease a 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
- Pour a third of the batter into pan. Sprinkle with half of the
- chopped chocolate. Repeat. Pour remaining batter on top.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to
- a wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle semisweet and white
- chocolate over cake. Garnish with strawberries if desired. Yield: 16
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 371 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 285 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.