- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth. Beat in
- the sour cream, flour and extracts. Add eggs; beat on low speed just
- until combined. Fold in chips and 3/4 cup crushed candies. Pour into
- crust. Sprinkle with remaining candies.
- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1-1/4 hours or until center is just set and top
- appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire
- rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to
- loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of
- pan. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 430 calories, 29 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.