White Chocolate Party Mix
"You won't be able to stop eating this irresistible mix," assures field editor Norene Wright of Manilla, Indiana. "The light sweet coating is great over cereal, peanuts, pretzels and M&M's."
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 pound chocolate M&M's
- 1 package (10 ounces) mini pretzels
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside. In a
- microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil at 70% power for 1 minute,
- stirring once. Microwave on high for 5 seconds; stir until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture and mix well. Spread onto three waxed
- paper-lined baking sheets. Cool; break apart. Store in an airtight
- container. Yield: 5 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 547 calories, 27 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 589 mg sodium, 70 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.