White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies
Vanilla chips and macadamia nuts are a delightful duo in these rich, buttery morsels. They are a nice change from chocolate chip cookies.
27 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 jar (3-1/2 ounces) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat
- in egg and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to
- creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in nuts and chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 2 cookies equals 131 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.